China Post EMS (Express Mail Service) is a part of China Post's domestic and international shipping, offering speed and reliability. What makes it even more appealing is its reliable tracking system. With China Post tracking, you can stay informed about your shipment's status and location, reducing the risk of delays or losses.
How to Get China Post EMS Tracking
China Post EMS tracking can be done through the China Post website or through a third-party tracking website like Ship24. First, you need to have your China Post EMS tracking number when you track your EMS package. To use this tracking number, you need to enter it on your chosen tracking site.
China Post EMS tracking via China Post Website
To track your China Post EMS packages on the China Post website:
- Head to the China Post website.
- Find the "Tracking and Information" section and enter your China Post EMS tracking numbers.
- Hit the search button.
China Post EMS tracking via Ship24
If you're looking for a reasonable way to track your China Post EMS shipments, Ship24 is a valuable third-party tracking service that can assist you throughout the process. Ship24 offers enhanced tracking options, making it easier for you to track your international parcels. Here's how Ship24 can help you with China Post EMS tracking:
- Go to the Ship24 homepage or the search field above.
- Enter your China Post EMS tracking number.
- Hit the search button.
Ship24 will collect data from thousands of carriers internationally and give you tracking updates in a centralized platform. For example, once your China Post package arrives in the United States, USPS will be the one handling your packages. With Ship24, you can get detailed tracking updates with the same tracking number even if it's being held by multiple carriers.
China Post EMS Tracking Number Format
China Post tracking number format consists of a combination of 13-digit numbers and letters. For the China Post EMS tracking number, it should begin with the letter "E" and another letter then be followed by a 9-digit number, and finally end with China's country code, which is "CN" or "CS".
China Post EMS Tracking Number Example
Where to Find the China Post EMS Tracking Number
You can find your China Post EMS tracking number in a few different places:
- Shipping Label: The tracking number is typically printed on the label that's attached to your package.
- Parcel: If you can't access the shipping label, look directly at the parcel itself. Sometimes, the tracking number is also printed on the outside of the package.
- Email or Phone: Another way to obtain your tracking number is through the communication channels you provided during the shipping process. China Post EMS may send you the tracking number via email or SMS to the phone number you provided during booking.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What's the difference between China Post EMS and ePacket?
China Post EMS and ePacket, both services provided by China Post, offer different shipping needs:
China Post EMS
- This service handles domestic and international shipments.
- The pricing is based on weight, with charges applied for every 50 grams. Different countries may have different maximum weight limits between 20-50 kg.
- Notably, packets weighing under 500 grams are categorized as 'documents' and are charged accordingly. This can be advantageous for valuable document shipments.
China Post ePacket
- Also referred to as EUB or e Youbao (e邮宝), ePacket is tailored for the cross-border shipping of small and lightweight items.
- It is particularly well-suited for light parcels, generally those under 2 kg (or 5 kg for the UK).
- ePacket has gained popularity for its effectiveness in delivering small and medium-sized parcels. Sellers appreciate it because undeliverable mail can be returned without extra charges, simplifying the refund process for customers.
Why is my China Post EMS tracking number not updating?
If your China Post EMS tracking number isn't updating, it could be due to several common reasons:
- Delay in Database Update: It takes a day or two for tracking information to catch up after the carrier receives it. Be patient, especially if you've just received the tracking number.
- Package Not Yet Shipped: Sometimes, the sender shares the tracking number before shipping the package. Contact the sender to confirm if the parcel has been sent.
- Incorrect Tracking Number: Double-check if you've entered the tracking number correctly, as typos can happen.
- Customs or Logistical Delays: Occasionally, delays in tracking updates can occur due to customs processing, logistical challenges, or temporary system issues.
If your tracking number remains unresponsive after considering these factors, reach out to the sender or China Post for further assistance.
How long does China Post EMS take to deliver to the US?
China Post EMS typically takes 5 to 15 business days for deliveries from China to the United States. However, the exact time can vary due to factors like post office processing, customs clearance, and unforeseen circumstances. For more precise updates, consider tracking your shipment and contacting the postal services as needed.